FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagramTumblrGoogleYouTube

RSS Feed Print
THE WRITERS CO-OP
GD Deckard
Posted: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 2:33 PM

The Writers Co-op

It's about sales. We can write and we can publish. But then what, wait for a miracle? Better to join the discussion at
  WritersCo-op.com.   It's a site for writers by writers and it's about sales.

OKAY, I admit, I'm posting this because the Co-op is serializing my new novel and I want people to see it. It's about sales.

Selling your book is easier the more you know about how others are doing it and what works or doesn't work for them. The posts at WritersCo-op.com are written by writers who are sharing their own experiences. Selling books involves, collectively, many different methods. You can pick & choose bits to create your own marketing approach, one that fits your work.

If you have sold (any) books, add your experience in a comment or contact us to request the opportunity to write a Guest Blog (see contact us page at WritersCo-op.com). We need to hear how you did it. Whether or not you were successful, share the experience with us. The more we as writers know about real book sales in the real world, the better we can learn to sell our own.

Oh, and uh, don't forget to check the blog, "Writing DaysZ," the serialization of Bob vs The Aliens.

Allen Curtis Meissner
Posted: Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:26 PM

Let's not forget Allen verses the Alien Queen . ( I'm joking of course , Ripley's got a good handle on it )
GD Deckard
Posted: Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:46 PM

;p

biggrin

DJ Lutz
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 7:33 PM

Late to the party, but nothing new there. I am following the site now. Looks good. I may never be able to comment, however, since I seem to be locked out of my WP account. Two-step authentication only works when you remember your codes. Safety tip.

Onward.

GD Deckard
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 10:19 AM

@ DJ Lutz

Feel free to email a "Guest Blog" to me at

GD at Deckard dot com

Please keep the size between 2 and 3 pages.

I'll forward it to staff for comment and our editor will get back to you.

@All published writers willing to share their experience in selling their books:

See Above

--edited by GD Deckard on 6/17/2016, 10:19 AM--

Jump to different Forum...