FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagramTumblrGoogleYouTube

RSS Feed Print
Well, this looks cosy!
Rachel E. Wollaston
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2016 7:19 PM

Hey there!

It's a pleasure to be here! I stumbled upon this site after hearing about it from a fellow writer, and it gets my seal of approval (not that it counts for much).

I am an 18 year-old, British student looking to further my writing, hopefully as a career. I have a couple of works posted over on the Amazon site, WriteOn, on which my main WIP, Kingdom, has been somewhat popular.

I am hoping to get even more critique leading up to the completion of my first draft. Don't hold back; I can handle it. Hit me with whatever you've got!

I also enjoy giving other people feedback, and have developed a reputation for being something of a 'word-nerd', so if you want any advice on grammar and punctuation, I'm your gal.

My genres are fantasy and comedy (occasionally together, but not often!) but I enjoy reading beyond them.

Looking forward to participating!

Rachel E. Wollaston

DJ Lutz
Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2016 7:11 PM

Welcome to BC. I admit I have not frequented these virtual halls as often as in past years bur will make a point to visit more. That said, I have found the interaction honest and valuable. My writing had improved much here and I have made some great finds among other writers. I am generally a mystery-genre person, but your combination of fantasy and comedy sounds interesting. I look forward to reading it!
Cas Meadowfield
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2016 11:31 AM

Hi
Amber J. Wolfe
Posted: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:05 AM

Hi, Rachel! Welcome to Book Country

I've not been very active on this site for a while, but it's nice to see when new members join. Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Jump to different Forum...